Tuesday 22 July 2014

4 days.....and 7 models (give or take a few)

Yeop....feeling the pressure....4 days to go. I have my Autarch, and 6 Wild Riders left to paint.  Little things like a second coat of white on the helmets of the Warp Spyders.....and if time permits some detail work on the Wild Rider's banners.

I have put some time into the display board. I have some dry brushing to do on the grassy areas, and then a coat of varnish (I like to varnish the display board because of the activity that happens with the magnets......I have magnetized the bases to prevent mishaps from bumps).

I have Friday off, and my mom is taking care of Deacon for a little bit.....so the possibility of being finished friday afternoon is very likely......fingers crossed!



 
 
I probably won't post again until Friday.....with my finished army, and display board.  I will make an effort to batrep each of my games at Astro.
 
Until next time....
 
Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment