Friday 11 July 2014

Blahhhh....

Well everything that I need has arrived in the mail....all of my extra bitz, all of my bases. Now comes the challenge of actually putting all of the final touches together.  Bases hit the priming station yesterday, riders have been converted, and primed (first paint should touch them later today, or tomorrow). Warp Spiders are primed and ready to go. Autarch is converted, and primed. So it looks like i'm in good shape......oh wait.....I still have a display board to build, and a fluffly story to submit with my army list.
I got 2 games in with the new list. One against Ridvan, and one against Tim (seems these two chaps are my main play testers).  Once again the Saim Hann Warhost has proved that mobility matched with fire power will win the day.  My game against Ridvan was filmed for a batrep, so you will have to wait until that comes out. My game against Tim and his dreaded Seer-Star was a nail biter. We played the Astronomi-con scenario "Damunation".  6 objectives that can be held by a model with a "hand".  Hold more objectives than your opponent and win the game. Highlights of the match for me were a first turn move and destruction of a wave serpent with the warp spiders, and a last turn kill of both the Baron and Warlord Farseer.....fusion guns for the win!

W4,L1,D0 (This does not include my game against Ridvan....You will have to wait for that one)

So with just 19 days to go it is really time to put my nose down and get the Warhost finished!

 
Until next time,
 
Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment