Tuesday 1 July 2014

I'm seeing red.....and it makes me feel happy.

It has been a VERY busy week in the Hydra Factory and at work.  The heat has been pretty bad where I work and it tends to drain my energy levels (which is one of the reasons why I have not posted anything)

However, I am about to change all of that.  I was able to get A LOT of work done on the 4 squads of Windriders and the Fire Dragons Wave Serpent.

So without anymore rambling.....here are some pics.







As you can see, I have changed the weapon load out on the Serpent to Scatter lasers instead of the Bright lances....it just seemed to make more sense.

What is left to paint:
All of the riders still need to be converted, and painted.
Wave Serpent needs to be finished
Autarch needs to be converted and him and his bike need to be painted
Fire Dragons need to be finished (they are base coated)
War Walkers need to be finished (they are half done)
Vyper gunners STILL need to be finished
Shining Spears need to be converted and painted as well as their bikes.....here are some pics of what I am doing for the Spears.





I have been able to get 2 games in since my last post. I played against Ridvan and his Whych Cult again (love the changes he made to his list), and played a game against Tim and his Guard....er...I mean Astra Militarum last night.  Both games played used Astronomi-con missions.  My game against Ridvan will probably go up on his YouTube channel so I will not spoil the ending. My game against Tim was HEAVILY in my favor....in the end, the AM could not contend with the speed of the Warhost and I took home a 13-0 victory.

W-L-D = 2-0-0 (I left out my game against Ridvan for suspense)

Until next time
Alpharius

No comments:

Post a Comment